Latest news and forthcoming events and seminars from the School of Biosciences.
- School of Biosciences - University of Birmingham
- This workshop is aimed at researchers from disciplines as diverse as computational psychology, climate modelling, philosophy of science, and many more.
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Life and Environmental Sciences
- Dr Robin May, recipient of the 2013 Colworth Award, will give a presentation at the forthcoming Biochemical Society Award Symposium on 21 February 2013 at Charles Darwin house, London. Dr May's Lecture will be published exclusively in Biochemical Society Transactions.
- Professor Tim Dafforn of the School of Biosciences and Mathew Hicks, Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Birmingham are finalists for the Most Promising Innovator award for a synthetic biology solution to pathogen detection.
- Research by Dr Steve Publicover of the School of Biosciences has featured in a recent issue of New Scientist magazine
- Research within the School of Biosciences, funded by the BBSRC, is taking a long and detailed look at the fundamental molecular processes by which organisms shuffle and exchange their genes.