These projects require the student to carry out a marketing / communications based consultancy project. The timings of these projects differ slightly in that we can offer group projects between November and March, as well as the traditional individual projects between June and September. The students are being trained in the science of marketing research, and will be able to offer a sound knowledge of marketing, research techniques and the principles of consultancy. They are being taught project management skills, and will be briefed on etiquette for business consultancy assignments.
Examples of the type of project that can be undertaken include:
- Investigating the size and structure of markets (either UK or overseas).
- Consumer attitudes towards products, services, brands or organisations.
- Competitor analysis – understanding strategies, markets and performance.
- New market potential – exploring the business potential for new product or service ideas.
- Evaluating a client’s on-line or off-line marketing strategy, relative to competitors and/or relative to benchmark organisations in other sectors.
- Identifying and planning marketing communication campaigns – identifying appropriate media, targets, message and timing.
- Researching best practice or case study examples of company strategies in particular market sectors.
Information about what the MSc Marketing projects can do for you.
MSc Projects Contact:
Mark Foster: M.Foster.email@example.com