Our MSc students hail from the UK and across the globe. They are gifted and driven individuals who have already identified their career path and are looking to make their mark.
Perfect for Graduate Recruitment
All too often MSc students are overlooked by graduate recruiters. The majority of business MSc students are recent graduates who have excelled on their first degree and seek to enhance their understanding of a particular business function or sector, prior to making that first step onto the recruitment ladder.
What they offer to graduate recruiters is added commitment, knowledge and focus. They have invested time and money into their additional year’s study and they want to ensure a return. They are not immediately expecting a higher salary, but you can expect them to adapt quicker and deliver sooner on your graduate scheme.
The Birmingham MSc students are business-savvy graduates who specialise in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resource Management
As always, Birmingham Business School seeks to make your recruitment initiatives easier by granting you direct access to our MSc students through a variety of means, including identifying students with specific skills sets.
Contact Gloria Barber: firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 121 414 5613
Get marketing expertise over the summer
The best performing of our specialist MSc Strategic Marketing and Consulting / Communications students are expected to carry out company assigned projects each year that could greatly benefit your business.
These projects require the student to carry out a marketing / communications based consultancy project. The timings of these projects differ slightly in that we can offer group projects between November and March, as well as the traditional individual projects between June and September. The students are being trained in the science of marketing research, and will be able to offer a sound knowledge of marketing, research techniques and the principles of consultancy. They are being taught project management skills, and will be briefed on etiquette for business consultancy assignments.
Examples of the type of project that can be undertaken include:
- Investigating the size and structure of markets (either UK or overseas).
- Consumer attitudes towards products, services, brands or organisations.
- Competitor analysis – understanding strategies, markets and performance.
- New market potential – exploring the business potential for new product or service ideas.
- Evaluating a client’s on-line or off-line marketing strategy, relative to competitors and/or relative to benchmark organisations in other sectors.
- Identifying and planning marketing communication campaigns – identifying appropriate media, targets, message and timing.
- Researching best practice or case study examples of company strategies in particular market sectors.
Information about what the MSc Marketing projects can do for you.
MSc Projects Contact:
Mark Foster: M.Foster.email@example.com