Breakfast briefing series
Birmingham Business School introduce a new approach to engage with business firms and policy makers to see how they can apply their knowledge to meet business needs.
- Monday 2nd - Wednesday 4th September 2013
- Comparative International Government Accounting Research (CIGAR) conference
- International, Research
- Wednesday 5th - Thursday 6th February 2014
- Birmingham Business School
- This RSA research network seminar will explore key debates around leadership in urban and regional development that are relatively new including the growing interest in spatially-informed accounts of leadership.
- International, Life and Environmental Sciences, Research, Social Sciences