- Research, Social Sciences, Students, Teaching
Professor Kit Baum will be visiting the Department of Economics from Monday 4th to Wednesday 6th March. Kit is currently based at Boston College, and he is the world expert on STATA. He will be giving a series of three workshops on "Applied Econometrics using Stata" at the following times and locations:
- 4th March 14:00-17:00 - GK NG16
- 5th March - 16:00-19:00 - GK NG16
- 6thth March 15:00-18:00 - Arts LR5
In the morning of the three days, he will be holding consultation hours from 9:00 till 12 noon. Any member of staff or PhD student is welcome to go to his consultation hours and ask anything about the workshop material or any data problem they might have on their research. Kit will be based in the JG Smith building in room 236 and be happy to answer any questions.
Download PDF copies of the slides to accompany Kit's workshops:
- Using Stata for data management and reproducible research
- Estimation and forecasting: OLS, IV, IV-GMM
- Panel data management, estimation and forecasting
- Limited Dependent Variables
You can find information about Professor Kit Bauma at his personal website.