Birmingham Macroeconomics and Econometrics Conference
- G03 Birmingham Business School
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research, Social Sciences, Teaching
See email addresses below.
On 6th and 7th May 2014, the University of Birmingham will be holding a conference on Macroeconomics and Econometrics.
The conference will take place at Birmingham Business School, in G03 University House (O3 on the Edgbaston Campus Map).
Keynote speakers included:
- Thomas Lubik (Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond)
- Paul De Grauwe (LSE)
- James Mitchell (Warwick Business School)
- Raffaella Giacomini (University College London)
To register for this event, please complete the online form.
For direct inquiries please contact either of John Fender (J.Fender@bham.ac.uk), Anindya Banerjee (email@example.com) or Christoph Görtz (firstname.lastname@example.org).