Simon Evans, an alumnus of Birmingham Business School, has very kindly made funds available for exceptional students to gain access onto marketing courses for 2016 entry.
A number of scholarships of £5000 towards your tuition fees are available.
Our 2013 -14 Scholars
Front row left to right: Peter Hyde Programme Director, Martina Fornara, Andrea Galbiati, Elizabeth Hawkins, Peter Haggett, Hannan Mölder, Cinzia Cecchetto, Cristina Lai, Eoghan McHugh, Dr Sheena Leek Programme Director
Back row left to right: Julian Barnes, Gregory Pearson
From left to right: Dr Sheena Leek, Sari Kauvosaari, Eric Gilvray, Diane Ade, Abigail Davies, Rosemary Benbow, Weiyi Zhou, Kimberley Dowthwaite, Pete Hyde, Greg Beckett, Raluca Musat
To be eligible for these awards;
- You need to be a UK / EU national.
- You need to first apply for and be offered a place on a marketing masters programme.
- MSc Marketing
- MSc International Marketing
- MSc Strategic Marketing and Consulting
- MSc Marketing Communications
Having received an offer you will need to submit a 500-word Personal Statement addressing the issues noted below. Awards will be made mainly on academic merit and the quality of the Personal Statement, but the Scholarship Panel may also invite applicants for interview. Your Personal Statement should cover:
(1) A review of your background (qualifications, training, relevant experience - even if only part-time) and how this links to your decision to study marketing
(2) A review of the reasons you were attracted to the particular programme you have chosen
(3) A review of your career aspirations (where you see yourself heading and why)
A Scholarship Panel will meet periodically over the Summer to review applications, and interview applicants if considered necessary, and will notify applicants of the outcome as soon as possible.
The deadline for all applications is 1 August. The Scholarship Panel will meet soon after to review applications and interview applicants if considered necessary and will notify applicants of the outcome by mid-August.
Applications and enquiries should be sent to:
Dr Sheena Leek