Midlands Regional Doctoral Colloquium
- Room G05 University House
- Research, Social Sciences, Students
The Midlands Regional Doctoral Colloquium will feature more than 30 doctoral students from five Midlands Universities presenting their work at Birmingham Business School.
Morning Events - Registration and welcome
9.45 - 10.15 am Tea/coffee and biscuits – introductions and networking
10.15 am Welcome: Professor Helen Rainbird
10.30-11.30 am Presentations ( 5 parallel sessions)
11.30- 12.00 noon Tea/coffee
12.00 -1.00 pm Continuation of presentations (5 parallel sessions)
1.00 - 2.00 pm
2.00-3.30 pm Presentations ( 5 parallel sessions)
3.30 -3.50 pm Tea/coffee
3.50-5.00 pm Meet the editors forum with:
- Trevor Hopper (Consulting Editor of ‘ Journal of Accounting in Emerging Economies’ and Former Editor of ‘British Accounting Review’)
- Nick Lee (Editor in Chief of ’European Journal of Marketing’)
- Paul Edwards ( Editor in Chief of ‘Human Relations’)
- Helen Rainbird (Former co-editor of ‘Work, Employment & Society’
- John Cadogan (Editor of ‘International Marketing Review’)
5.00 pm Award of prizes for best presentations and close of academic session with Professor Simon Collinson, Dean of Birmingham Business School
5.10 pm onwards; hosted by Birmingham Business School Doctoral Students
Download a more detailed copy of the schedule of the presentations.
Please register for this colloquium by emailing Marleen Vanstockem; firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state whether you will be attending the morning, afternoon, lunch and social event for catering purposes.
Registrations close on Friday 19 April 2013.