Alumni Event: Practical career advice in London
- SE1 9UD, The Doggett’s Coat and Badge
- Alumni, Social Sciences, Students
If you recently graduated and live or work in London, come and get practical advice on making the next step in consulting, management, finance and City careers from those who have been there and done it.
Join us at The Doggett’s Coat and Badge for an opportunity to network with each other and have an informal chat with our alumni volunteers who are a few steps ahead in their career paths. These include:
- Matt Cameron (BA Medieval & Modern History, 2009), Head of Permanent Recruitment, Empiric
- Holly Roper-Newman (BA French & Italian Studies, 2009), European Sales & Marketing Manager, French Connection
- Luke Hawkridge (LLB Law, 2009), Compliance Analyst, Barclays Bank
- Lucy Baldwin (BSc Economics, 2004), Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Kai Kohlberger (MA International Studies, 2004), Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Rebecca Kenning (BSc Business Management, 2012), Strategic New Sites Project Manager, BT Open Reach
- Alex Merry (BSc Sport & Exercise Science, 2009), Programmes Director, Champions Life Academy
This is a free networking event and an informal evening for alumni who have graduated in the last five years, and final year and placement students are also welcome to attend. The first drink is on us.
Please register if you are attending this event.