The University of Birmingham open days give you the opportunity to talk to our experts and find out more about the wide portfolio of taught and research opportunities available to you at the Birmingham Business School.
Be sure to have a look at why you should attend our Open Days.
Undergraduate Open Day
Our Undergraduate Open Days offer you the perfect opportunity to hear first-hand from our current undergraduates and teaching staff about living and learning at Birmingham.
- Friday 26 June 2015
- Saturday 27 June 2015
- Saturday 12 September 2015
- Saturday 17 October 2015
Click to register for an Undergraduate Open Day or to request a prospectus.
Find out more about Open Days, including a look at the type of activities that run on the day, travel and parking information and Open Day FAQs, at the University's Undergraduate Open Day pages.
Postgraduate Open Day
To find out when our next Postgraduate Open Day will be, register for the event or request a prospectus and join our mailing list, please follow the link below and complete your details.
Whatever stage you are at with your career, a visit to an open day will clarify your options and help you plan your next step.
The open day will give you the opportunity to -
- Learn more about our study and research opportunities at the Birmingham Business School
- Get Information on hundreds of scholarship and funding opportunities
- Meet with current Business School students, course directors and admissions staff
- Visit the Careers Advice Lounge offering one-to-one careers guidance sessions
- Get expert advice through a programme of presentations, seminars and workshops covering the departments of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Managementand Marketing.
- Take campus tours