AMBA Learning and Networking event: Leadership
- Birmingham Business School (G03) University of Birmingham
- Alumni, Social Sciences, Students
Join us for a thought-provoking evening of discussion on the subject of leadership. Hosted by the Association of MBAs as part of its MBA Links programme of networking and learning events, this event provides an invaluable opportunity for those interested in extending their MBA knowledge to learn about the latest developments in leadership theory and practice. Speaking at the event will be:
- Nitesh Gor, CEO of Dharma Consultancy with executive leadership experience in the exploration industry, asset management, venture capital and investment banking
- Phil Langstaff, Head of Executive Resourcing and Emerging Talent for the Lloyds Banking Group and an experienced HR leader with specialist expertise in leadership development
- Dr Bernd Vogel, Associate Professor of Leadership and Organisational Behaviour at Henley Business School with research interests in Leadership and organisational change
- Kevin Murray, Chairman of the Bell Pottinger Group and specialises in the field of strategic communications and leadership communications coaching.
For more information or to register for the event, please visit the AMBA website.