- On 18 February Billie Major, Corporate Vice President and Head of Delivery for Capgemini Aspire, delivered a guest lecture as part of Birmingham Business School's Distinguished Leaders Series. Billie drew on her extensive experience to give an overview of what it takes to be an effective leader.
- On 28 January Xavier Broseta, Executive Vice President for Human Resources and Labour Relations at Air France, delivered a guest lecture as part of Birmingham Business School's Distinguished Leaders Series. Xavier shared his extensive experience in the field of human resources, and gave the attendees a flavour of what it takes to be responsible for a vast international organisation that encompasses 65,000 employees.
- Top-tier schools go head-to-head in world's largest student competition, competing for $1 million in start-up funding to solve President Clinton's Early Childhood Challenge.
- Birmingham Business School are delighted to announce that our MBA programme has been ranked within the FT Global MBA Rankings with a placement of 95th.
- Wednesday 11th March 2015 (18:00:00-20:00:00)
- Stephen Collins is currently Group Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director at SG Hambros Bank Limited. He is a UK qualified financial accountant (FCCA), a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment and has an MBA in International Business from the University of Birmingham.