- Top-tier schools go head-to-head in world's largest student competition, competing for $1 million in start-up funding to solve President Clinton's Early Childhood Challenge.
- Birmingham Business School are delighted to announce that our MBA programme has been ranked within the FT Global MBA Rankings with a placement of 95th.
- Birmingham Business School is delighted to announce that our MBA has achieved an enviable #7 ranking position within CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2015 and a placement of #3 within their European Business School Rankings section.
- Our 2013/14 Distinguished Leaders offer a range of career advice, including advice for MBA students looking to pursue roles within senior leadership positions as well as CV advice suitable for all.
- Wednesday 18th February 2015 (18:00:00-20:00:00)
- Billie Major currently holds the position of Corporate Vice President and Head of Delivery for Capgemini Aspire. She graduated from the University of Birmingham in 1980 and now leads a team of 2,000 IT professionals delivering and supporting systems across a wide range of solutions for Capgemini's biggest account: HM Revenue & Customs.