- The Economist's WhichMBA? 2013 Global Rankings have confirmed Birmingham Business School's position in their top 100 with a placement of 85th globally and as one of the top UK and European MBA programmes.
- The Birmingham Business School (BBS) Alumni Relations team are pleased to announce the return of the Distinguished Leaders Series in 2013/14 with confirmation of dates and speakers.
- The latest Alumni Ambassador has been added to the Birmingham Business School's International Collaboration and Alumni maps. Rashid Mohiuddin completed the Birmingham Business School Global MBA in Singapore and is now a part of the Alumni Ambassador program.
- Due to popular demand, the MBA Enterprise and Innovation Scholarships are being re-opened to UK and EU students applying for our 12 month full-time MBA programmes.
- Wednesday 18th February 2015 (18:00:00-20:00:00)
- Billie Major currently holds the position of Corporate Vice President and Head of Delivery for Capgemini Aspire. She graduated from the University of Birmingham in 1980 and now leads a team of 2,000 IT professionals delivering and supporting systems across a wide range of solutions for Capgemini's biggest account: HM Revenue & Customs.