- University of Birmingham alumna Valerie Hughes D'Aeth recently returned to Birmingham Business School as part of the 2013/14 Distinguished Leaders Series.
- The 2013/14 run of the Distinguished Leaders Series began on 23rd October with Andrew Higginson, Chairman of Poundland, visiting Birmingham Business School.
- The Economist's WhichMBA? 2013 Global Rankings have confirmed Birmingham Business School's position in their top 100 with a placement of 85th globally and as one of the top UK and European MBA programmes.
- The Birmingham Business School (BBS) Alumni Relations team are pleased to announce the return of the Distinguished Leaders Series in 2013/14 with confirmation of dates and speakers.
- Wednesday 11th March 2015 (18:00:00-20:00:00)
- Stephen Collins is currently Group Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director at SG Hambros Bank Limited. He is a UK qualified financial accountant (FCCA), a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment and has an MBA in International Business from the University of Birmingham.