- Victoria graduated from the Strategy and Procurement Management MBA programme and since graduating has been working in the Procurement department as a Supplier Sourcing Manager for Google.
- This year's Birmingham MBA students have just been through an intensive one week consultancy training and simulation programme delivered by Deloitte.
- The Birmingham MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer will be attending two upcoming MBA fairs to answer any questions you may have about studying an MBA at Birmingham Business School.
- On Wednesday 20th February 2013, Chief Executive of Balfour Beatty and University of Birmingham alumnus Ian Tyler delivered a guest lecture as part of our Distinguished Leaders Series of guest speakers.
- Wednesday 18th February 2015 (18:00:00-20:00:00)
- Billie Major currently holds the position of Corporate Vice President and Head of Delivery for Capgemini Aspire. She graduated from the University of Birmingham in 1980 and now leads a team of 2,000 IT professionals delivering and supporting systems across a wide range of solutions for Capgemini's biggest account: HM Revenue & Customs.