The Birmingham MBA is internationally-acclaimed; - constantly ranked in global ranking tables and accredited by leading bodies, AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, and has continued to hold a place at the forefront of business education since 1902.
A transformational experience. Recognised by the FT for career progression and value for money. Perhaps the most applied MBA in the UK with four live major projects.
Targeted at experienced managers across a range of industries and sectors. Designed to boost your career prospects and enhance your thinking about management practice.
We are proud to have been running MBA programmes with our partners in Singapore for 18 years, as well as our new partnership in Guangzhou.
Distance Learning MBA
Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- On 28 January Xavier Broseta, Executive Vice President for Human Resources and Labour Relations at Air France, delivered a guest lecture as part of Birmingham Business School's Distinguished Leaders Series. Xavier shared his extensive experience in the field of human resources, and gave the attendees a flavour of what it takes to be responsible for a vast international organisation that encompasses 65,000 employees.
- Top-tier schools go head-to-head in world's largest student competition, competing for $1 million in start-up funding to solve President Clinton's Early Childhood Challenge.
- Birmingham Business School are delighted to announce that our MBA programme has been ranked within the FT Global MBA Rankings with a placement of 95th.
- Birmingham Business School is delighted to announce that our MBA has achieved an enviable #7 ranking position within CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2015 and a placement of #3 within their European Business School Rankings section.
- Our 2013/14 Distinguished Leaders offer a range of career advice, including advice for MBA students looking to pursue roles within senior leadership positions as well as CV advice suitable for all.