The Birmingham MBA is internationally-acclaimed; - constantly ranked in global ranking tables and accredited by leading bodies, AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, and has continued to hold a place at the forefront of business education since 1902.
A transformational experience. Recognised by the FT for career progression and value for money. Perhaps the most applied MBA in the UK with four live major projects.
Targeted at experienced managers across a range of industries and sectors. Designed to boost your career prospects and enhance your thinking about management practice.
We are proud to have been running MBA programmes with our partners in Singapore for 18 years, as well as our new partnership in Guangzhou.
Distance Learning MBA
Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Visit the University of Birmingham YouTube channel to hear Charlotte Conlan, Head of Loan Syndications for EMEA, BNP Paribas talk about participating in the 2013/14 Distinguished Leaders Series.
- The Birmingham MBA ranks in leading Spanish-language business magazine published in Mexico.
- Dr Keith Palmer OBE, Chairman of AgDevCo. continues the 2013/14 Distinguished leaders Series.
- The 2013/14 Distinguished leaders Series continued in January with Richard Bishop, Head of Investments for the Business Growth Fund (BGF).
- The new Birmingham MBA brochure is now available to view online.