The Birmingham MBA is internationally-acclaimed; - constantly ranked in global ranking tables and accredited by leading bodies, AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, and has continued to hold a place at the forefront of business education since 1902.
A transformational experience. Recognised by the FT for career progression and value for money. Perhaps the most applied MBA in the UK with four live major projects.
Targeted at experienced managers across a range of industries and sectors. Designed to boost your career prospects and enhance your thinking about management practice.
We are proud to have been running MBA programmes with our partners in Singapore for 18 years, as well as our new partnership in Guangzhou.
Distance Learning MBA
Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- The Birmingham MBA team are delighted to announce brand new scholarships for Indian MBA applicants.
- University of Birmingham alumna Valerie Hughes D'Aeth recently returned to Birmingham Business School as part of the 2013/14 Distinguished Leaders Series.
- The 2013/14 run of the Distinguished Leaders Series began on 23rd October with Andrew Higginson, Chairman of Poundland, visiting Birmingham Business School.
- The Economist's WhichMBA? 2013 Global Rankings have confirmed Birmingham Business School's position in their top 100 with a placement of 85th globally and as one of the top UK and European MBA programmes.
- The Birmingham Business School (BBS) Alumni Relations team are pleased to announce the return of the Distinguished Leaders Series in 2013/14 with confirmation of dates and speakers.