The Birmingham MBA is internationally-acclaimed; - constantly ranked in global ranking tables and accredited by leading bodies, AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, and has continued to hold a place at the forefront of business education since 1902.
A transformational experience. Recognised by the FT for career progression and value for money. Perhaps the most applied MBA in the UK with four live major projects.
Targeted at experienced managers across a range of industries and sectors. Designed to boost your career prospects and enhance your thinking about management practice.
We are proud to have been running MBA programmes with our partners in Singapore for 18 years, as well as our new partnership in Guangzhou.
Distance Learning MBA
Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Due to popular demand, the MBA Enterprise and Innovation Scholarships are being re-opened to UK and EU students applying for our 12 month full-time MBA programmes.
- Following the success of the Birmingham Business School Distinguished Leaders series we are pleased to announce a complementary lecture series in Singapore in partnership with the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM).
- Victoria graduated from the Strategy and Procurement Management MBA programme and since graduating has been working in the Procurement department as a Supplier Sourcing Manager for Google.
- This year's Birmingham MBA students have just been through an intensive one week consultancy training and simulation programme delivered by Deloitte.
- The Birmingham MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer will be attending two upcoming MBA fairs to answer any questions you may have about studying an MBA at Birmingham Business School.