New access to market intelligence e-resources for MBA alumni
The Birmingham Business School (BBS) Alumni Relations team is delighted to inform you that we have now secured access to EBSCO Business Source exclusively for our MBA alumni as part of our ongoing commitment to your progression. This service gives you access to the full text of business magazines and journals, trade publications, country economic reports, industry reports, market research reports and company profiles.
To take advantage of this fantastic new resource, simply log into www.your.bham.ac.uk. The resources can be accessed by clicking on 'Alumni e-resources’ in the left hand menu.
If you have not yet set up an account on your.bham, you can do this now by registering here.
We can also confirm that we have almost secured access to Datamonitor 360.
Datamonitor is the world’s leading provider of premium global business information and will allow you to view:
- Hundreds of complete business insight market reports which focus on current market issues. These are ideal for studying trends, innovations and new technologies
- 7,000 industry profiles, including detailed market overviews, forecasts and five forces analyses
- 31,000 company profiles covering products and services offered, competitors, employees and SWOT analyses
- 110 individual country profiles including a detailed PEST analysis for each
- Consumer statistics and market data analytics databases
- News, independent analysis and opinion
We are just waiting for Datamonitor to provide a secure link for MBA graduates and as soon as this is available, we will add the link to the e-resources page and let you know.
If you have signed up to the service and woudl like to give feedback, or would like more information, please comment below. As always, we would be delighted to receive your feedback on these new services and look forward to hearing from you!
Following feedback from our recent communications audit where we ask you to give us your ideas on how we could tailor our services to better suit your needs, the BBS Alumni Relations team is pleased to announce that we have revamped and re-launched our Facebook profile! Add us as a friend now and let us know what you think about the new set-up!