News from Birmingham Business School
Keep up to date with the latest news and events from around the Business School and the wide-ranging projects our staff and students get involved with.
- Professor Indrajit Ray, Chair in Economic Theory at Birmingham Business School's Department of Economics, is Chairman of 'Vidyapith', a charity based in India.
- International, Social Sciences
- On Thursday 4th July, Birmingham Business School in association with Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) hosted the first overseas Distinguished Leaders lecture.
- Alumni, International, Social Sciences
- After being the first to host a catwalk show on top of London's Tower Bridge and gaining a reputation as one of the most unique fashion show organisers in the world, Birmingham Business School Alumna Jessica Minh Anh has now started her own internship programme.
- Alumni, International, Social Sciences, Students