PhD Candidate Details
Name: Ali Esfahbodi
Job Title: Doctoral Researcher (Management)
The University of Birmingham
- MSc. Engineering Management, The University of Birmingham, UK.
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering, IAU Science and Research Tehran, IRAN.
- Procurement and Operations Management Group (POM)
- Technology Management and Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Industrial Systems and Industrial Sustainability
- Esfahbodi, A., Zhang, Y., and Watson, G (2012), “Sustainable Supply Chains: An Empirical Study of Critical Success Factors and Performance Implications” China-USA Business Review. (under review)
- Esfahbodi, A., and Zhang, Y. (2012), “The Implementation of Sustainable Supply Chain Management (SSCM): An Exploratory Study on the Essential Factors and Performance Implications” , 16th Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium.
- Pourmirza, M., Esfahbodi, A., and Sadeghpour A. (2011), “Investigation of sustainable design in commercial building in Tehran” , Emerging Trends in Energy Conservation – ETEC International conference, Tehran, Iran.