College of Arts and Law Postgraduate Study Events
- Arts and Law, Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research, Students, Teaching, Vice Chancellor
Following the TargetCourses Postgraduate Study Fair on 19 February, hosted by the University of Birmingham, the College of Arts and Law is running a number of subject-specific talks, giving you the opportunity to find out more about postgraduate study options in arts and law.
You can meet staff from our Schools and Departments, pick up literature and hear more about postgraduate life in the College.
All talks are taking place 3.30pm-4.30pm on the Edgbaston campus. The current schedule is as follows:
- Introduction to LLM programmes in Birmingham Law School – G6, Law Building
- Introduction to postgraduate study in the School of English, Drama, and American and Canadian Studies – Lecture Theatre 4, Arts Building
- Introduction to postgraduate study in the School of Languages, Cultures, Art History and Music – Room 201, Arts Building
- Introduction to postgraduate study in the Department of Classics, Ancient History and Archaeology – J D Fage Library (Room 250), Arts Building
- Introduction to postgraduate study in the Department of History – Danford Room, Arts Building
- Introduction to postgraduate study with the Ironbridge International Institute for Cultural Heritage - Shackleton Room, Arts Building
Pre-registration is not required. For all talks in Arts, please report to Arts Reception to register on the day; Law visitors will register in G6.