Welcome to your Chemical Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemical Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- Rieke announces new scholarships and placement opportunities for undergraduate students due to commence their studies in September 2015 from Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- On the 17 February 2015 the hottest event on the Chemical Engineering calendar landed in Birmingham as the Frank Morton Sports Day came to town. Adam Cullen, Frank Morton Transport Coordinator and 2nd year Chemical Engineering with Industry student, tells us more.
- It has been another great term for BUCES with attendance at all events significantly up from any previous year. President George Morton tells us more.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- David Pascall
- Retired with non-executive directorships (BSc (Hons) Chemical Engineering 1970)
- Kalbinder Singh Sandhu
- Biosciences Sales Specialist, Fisher Scientific UK (PhD Chemical Engineering 2007)
- Elizabeth Riddington
- Electronic Flight Bag Deployment Manager, The Boeing Company
- Tim Highfield
- Offshore Technology Manager, CB&I