Welcome to your Chemical Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemical Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- A round-up of new Chemical Engineering faculty November 2013–March 2014.
- Following his Inaugural Lecture, Ros Dodd met Professor Liam Grover to find out more about the pioneering Birmingham research into using biomaterials to repair and regenerate different parts of the body.
- The School of Chemical Engineering has honoured the sad passing of colleagues Hazel Jennings and Waldek Bujalski.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Peter Fergusson
- Senior Carbon Consultant, Bssec ltd, Ph.D. Biotechnology (1973)
- Geoffrey Hamer
- Hon. Secretary, Biofocus Foundation, Ph.D. Biochemical Engeneerig (1962), B.Sc. Chemical Engeneering (1959)
- Andrew Goddard
- Technical Manager Organics Viridor Waste Management ltd, Ph.D Biotechnology (1990), MSc Biotechnology (1983)
- David Dimeloe
- Chairman, Mackwell Electronics Ltd, PhD Chemical Engineering 1971