Welcome to your Chemical Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemical Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- Kevin Sperin, MEng Electrical and Energy Engineering, is currently undertaking a 12 month technical student placement at the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Switzerland. "To me, CERN represents the very pinnacle of science in the world and to have the opportunity to work for such an organisation is a dream come true."
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Peter Fergusson
- Senior Carbon Consultant, Bssec ltd, Ph.D. Biotechnology (1973)
- Geoffrey Hamer
- Hon. Secretary, Biofocus Foundation, Ph.D. Biochemical Engeneerig (1962), B.Sc. Chemical Engeneering (1959)
- Andrew Goddard
- Technical Manager Organics Viridor Waste Management ltd, Ph.D Biotechnology (1990), MSc Biotechnology (1983)
- David Dimeloe
- Chairman, Mackwell Electronics Ltd, PhD Chemical Engineering 1971