Welcome to your Chemical Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemical Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- It has been another great term for BUCES with attendance at all events significantly up from any previous year. President George Morton tells us more.
- A round-up of new Chemical Engineering faculty November 2014 – February 2015.
- Professor Paula Mendes delivered her inaugural lecture on nanotechnology and her vision to open an untravelled path in the successful diagnosis of many devastating human diseases, such as cancer, cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- David Pascall
- Retired with non-executive directorships (BSc (Hons) Chemical Engineering 1970)
- Kalbinder Singh Sandhu
- Biosciences Sales Specialist, Fisher Scientific UK (PhD Chemical Engineering 2007)
- Elizabeth Riddington
- Electronic Flight Bag Deployment Manager, The Boeing Company
- Tim Highfield
- Offshore Technology Manager, CB&I