Welcome to your Chemical Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemical Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- From its inception in 1961, Frank Morton has grown from a football match between the Chemical Engineering departments at the Universities of Birmingham and Manchester, to comprising of 19 sports with 26 universities consistently participating. Over the previous years, the event has been hosted all across the UK from Swansea to Newcastle to Strathclyde. It is with great pleasure that we can announce, that after a successful bid in March 2014, the University of Birmingham will be hosting the next Frank Morton on 17 February 2015.
- The Birmingham University Chemical Engineering Society (BUCES) has had a very busy start to the new year. Read more about what they've been up to.
- A round-up of new Chemical Engineering faculty March - July 2014.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Kalbinder Singh Sandhu
- Biosciences Sales Specialist, Fisher Scientific UK (PhD Chemical Engineering 2007)
- Elizabeth Riddington
- Electronic Flight Bag Deployment Manager, The Boeing Company
- Tim Highfield
- Offshore Technology Manager, CB&I
- Stephen Watson
- Principal, Arthur D. Little, BEng Chemical Engineering (1991)