Welcome to your Chemical Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemical Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- A round-up of new Chemical Engineering faculty March - July 2014.
- The Birmingham University Chemical Engineering Society (BUCES) has had a very busy year. Read more about what they've been up to.
- The receptor contains a glucose selective chemosensor unit and a surface anchoring unit, which allows selective detection of glucose. This system has the unique capacity to label-free and allows detection of molecular interactions in real time with high sensitivity
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Kalbinder Singh Sandhu
- Biosciences Sales Specialist, Fisher Scientific UK (PhD Chemical Engineering 2007)
- Elizabeth Riddington
- Electronic Flight Bag Deployment Manager, The Boeing Company
- Tim Highfield
- Offshore Technology Manager, CB&I
- Stephen Watson
- Principal, Arthur D. Little, BEng Chemical Engineering (1991)