Welcome to your Chemical Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemical Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- Interview with Birmingham Fellow, Pola Goldberg Oppenheimer: Pola leads a research group focusing on Advanced Materials, Structures and Applications (AMSA) in the School of Chemical Engineering. This summer, she will address listeners at the 2014 Soapbox Science event at London's Southbank having been selected as a leading UK female scientist.
- Professor Mark Simmons has been appointed as the new Head of the School of Chemical Engineering, beginning his new post today (24 April).
- A round-up of new Chemical Engineering faculty November 2013–March 2014.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Elizabeth Riddington
- Electronic Flight Bag Deployment Manager, The Boeing Company
- Tim Highfield
- Offshore Technology Manager, CB&I
- Stephen Watson
- Principal, Arthur D. Little, BEng Chemical Engineering (1991)
- James Vincent
- Cementing Technical Specialist, MEng Chemical Engineering, 2008