Welcome to your Chemical Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemical Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- A round-up of new Chemical Engineering faculty December 2015 - April 2016
- BUCES are going from strength to strength this term. Guy Hart, President 2015-16, tells us more about their recent activities and Frank Morton success.
- It has been a great start to the new year for BUCES with the Society continuing to grow. President Guy Hart tells us more.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Stephen Watson
- Principal, Arthur D. Little, BEng Chemical Engineering (1991)
- James Vincent
- Cementing Technical Specialist, MEng Chemical Engineering, 2008
- Peter Fergusson
- Senior Carbon Consultant, Bssec ltd, Ph.D. Biotechnology (1973)
- Geoffrey Hamer
- Hon. Secretary, Biofocus Foundation, Ph.D. Biochemical Engeneerig (1962), B.Sc. Chemical Engeneering (1959)