Welcome to your Chemical Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemical Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- A round-up of new Chemical Engineering faculty March - July 2014.
- The Birmingham University Chemical Engineering Society (BUCES) has had a very busy year. Read more about what they've been up to.
- College Best Publication Award. John S. Fossey (Chemistry), Paula Mendes (Chemical Engineering) and others from the University Birmingham, UK, along with collaborators at the University of Bath (Tony James), UK, and at the East China University of Science and Technology (Yitao Long), China, produced two back to back papers on the development of glucose sensors, which appeared in Analyst.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- James Vincent
- Cementing Technical Specialist, MEng Chemical Engineering, 2008
- Peter Fergusson
- Senior Carbon Consultant, Bssec ltd, Ph.D. Biotechnology (1973)
- Geoffrey Hamer
- Hon. Secretary, Biofocus Foundation, Ph.D. Biochemical Engeneerig (1962), B.Sc. Chemical Engeneering (1959)
- Andrew Goddard
- Technical Manager Organics Viridor Waste Management ltd, Ph.D Biotechnology (1990), MSc Biotechnology (1983)