Welcome to your Chemistry Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemistry and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
You are welcome to attend our seminars that take place regularly during term time. Keep an eye on our events page for details of forthcoming talks.
- Researchers at the University of Birmingham have shown how the development of coated silica nanoparticles could be used in restorative treatment of sensitive teeth and preventing the onset of tooth decay.
- This year has been a busy one for ChemSoc! Alice Sayers, ChemSoc Chair, tells us more.
- To celebrate National Women in Engineering Day on 23 June British Gas Business held a panel event featuring prominent female engineers. Joanne Adeluola, 1st Year MSci Chemistry student and President of the University's Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Society, was invited to join and tells us more.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Matthew Barton
- Partner, Forresters, BSc. (Hons) Chemistry with Analytical Science (1998), PhD Chemistry (2001)
- Stuart James Cantrill
- Chief Editor, Nature Chemistry at Nature Publishing Group, BSc in Chemistry and Bioorganic Chemistry, 1996, MPhil in Chemistry, 1997