Welcome to your Chemistry Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemistry and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
You are welcome to attend our seminars that take place regularly during term time. Keep an eye on our events page for details of forthcoming talks.
- Science and Technology News and Views, SATNAV for short, are a student-led bi-annual science magazine published at the University of Birmingham! New to the EPS Community and catering to a wide range of scientific tastes from Psychology to Quantum Physics. Treasurer Cecilia Caffrey tells us more.
- oSTEM is a brand new society to the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences. Their new committee tell us more about their plans.
- A round-up of new Chemistry faculty December 2015 - April 2016
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Matthew Barton
- Partner, Forresters, BSc. (Hons) Chemistry with Analytical Science (1998), PhD Chemistry (2001)
- Stuart James Cantrill
- Chief Editor, Nature Chemistry at Nature Publishing Group, BSc in Chemistry and Bioorganic Chemistry, 1996, MPhil in Chemistry, 1997