Welcome to your Chemistry Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Chemistry and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
You are welcome to attend our seminars that take place regularly during term time. Keep an eye on our events page for details of forthcoming talks.
- ChemSoc has had a tremendous term with so many exciting events and achievements. Alice Sayers, Chair 2015-16, tells us more.
- Two researchers at the University of Birmingham have been awarded funding by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council's (EPSRC) Healthcare Technologies Challenge Awards. Their research will look into sperm analysis and cancer detection.
- ChemSoc have had a successful start to the new academic year! Alice Sayers, ChemSoc Chair, tells us more.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Matthew Barton
- Partner, Forresters, BSc. (Hons) Chemistry with Analytical Science (1998), PhD Chemistry (2001)
- Stuart James Cantrill
- Chief Editor, Nature Chemistry at Nature Publishing Group, BSc in Chemistry and Bioorganic Chemistry, 1996, MPhil in Chemistry, 1997