Welcome to your Civil Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Civil Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- Civil Engineering alumna, Jessica Marsh, was recently recognised at the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) West Midlands Annual Awards as a rising star. Here Jessica discusses her career to date and what the award means to her.
- 2015/16 is set to be an exciting year for CivSoc. New Secretary Beth McGoff tells us more.
- A round-up of new Civil Engineering faculty March - June 2015
- School of Civil Engineering receive a Project Award from the institution of Civil Engineers in the Education category for a collaborative project with Interserve, titled 'Bridging the gap', an interactive activity to develop knowledge and understanding of simple civil engineering concepts.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Momodou Senghore
- Managing Director, National Roads Authority (MSc in Road Management and Engineering 2011)
- Giannis Kallika
- Graduate Geotechnical Engineer, URS (MEng Civil and Energy Engineering 2013)
- Clare Breckin
- Senior Engineer, Devon County Council (MSc Road Management and Engineering 2013)
- Professor Dr Low Sui Pheng
- Director of the Centre for Project Management & Construction Law, National University of Singapore