Welcome to your Civil Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Civil Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- The Beale Lecture Series is a programme introduced this year by the School of Civil Engineering aimed at enriching the Civil-Engineering experience by giving students (you) an insight into life in the working world and into what you might be doing once you leave university.
- As summers go the last one was pretty good, although I'm sure we will all agree that the preceding period of exams is not a difficult act to follow. It was a chance to relax, catch up with friends, but also to earn some money and gain experience to put on my CV.
- This quite interesting summer started very well! Paris is quite the place (I actually went back for 5 days two weeks ago!) and I would recommend it to everyone. Oh, and please, pretty please, buy bread and other, bread-related stuff every morning! So, so good! Not just tasty; delicious!
- A round-up of new Civil Engineering faculty in 2013.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Kehinde Oduyemi
- Director of Academic Programmes; University of Abertay Dundee, PhD Civil Engineering (1987)
- George Chapman
- Retired, BSc Civil Engineering (1961), PhD Civil Engineering (1964), Diploma of Management Studies (1970)