Welcome to your Civil Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Civil Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- School children biulding bridges with the help of Birmingham academics.
- Congratulation to all the Civil Engineering Graduates of 2013
- The winner of the 2013 William E. Lardner Award
- Story of female graduating student's success in Civil Engineering
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Kehinde Oduyemi
- Director of Academic Programmes; University of Abertay Dundee, PhD Civil Engineering (1987)
- George Chapman
- Retired, BSc Civil Engineering (1961), PhD Civil Engineering (1964), Diploma of Management Studies (1970)