Welcome to your Civil Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Civil Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- Professor Charalampos Baniotopoulos, Chair of Sustainable Energy Systems and Director of the Resilience Centre in the School of Civil Engineering was awarded the title of Honorary Professor of the Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST), last month.
- A round-up of new Civil Engineering faculty November 2013 – March 2014.
- The 2013 Autumn Semester has seen Engineers Without Borders Birmingham take up a long-term international development project with Southampton-based Cameroon Catalyst. Since 2009 the group has undertaken yearly design projects that are delivered to the village of Bambouti in Cameroon. In early 2013 they approached EWB Birmingham with the view to expand throughout the UK and Birmingham.
- A round-up of new Civil Engineering faculty July-November 2013.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Momodou Senghore
- Managing Director, National Roads Authority (MSc in Road Management and Engineering 2011)
- Giannis Kallika
- Graduate Geotechnical Engineer, URS (MEng Civil and Energy Engineering 2013)
- Clare Breckin
- Senior Engineer, Devon County Council (MSc Road Management and Engineering 2013)
- Professor Dr Low Sui Pheng
- Director of the Centre for Project Management & Construction Law, National University of Singapore