Welcome to your Civil Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Civil Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- A round-up of new Civil Engineering faculty March - July 2014.
- The 2013/2014 academic year has been a great and busy one for Engineers Without Borders. Newly elected President David Streather tells us more.
- Two graduates from the School of Civil Engineering recently received the high accolade of being shortlisted for the Ground Engineering's Young Geotechnical Engineer award 2014. Janvi Shah was announced as the winner and Chris Shaw was highly commended at a prestigious awards ceremony, which took place in May.
- Professor Charalampos Baniotopoulos, Chair of Sustainable Energy Systems and Director of the Resilience Centre in the School of Civil Engineering was awarded the title of Honorary Professor of the Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST), last month.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Momodou Senghore
- Managing Director, National Roads Authority (MSc in Road Management and Engineering 2011)
- Giannis Kallika
- Graduate Geotechnical Engineer, URS (MEng Civil and Energy Engineering 2013)
- Clare Breckin
- Senior Engineer, Devon County Council (MSc Road Management and Engineering 2013)
- Professor Dr Low Sui Pheng
- Director of the Centre for Project Management & Construction Law, National University of Singapore