Welcome to your Civil Engineering Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Civil Engineering and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- As summers go the last one was pretty good, although I'm sure we will all agree that the preceding period of exams is not a difficult act to follow. It was a chance to relax, catch up with friends, but also to earn some money and gain experience to put on my CV.
- This quite interesting summer started very well! Paris is quite the place (I actually went back for 5 days two weeks ago!) and I would recommend it to everyone. Oh, and please, pretty please, buy bread and other, bread-related stuff every morning! So, so good! Not just tasty; delicious!
- A round-up of new Civil Engineering faculty in 2013.
- School children biulding bridges with the help of Birmingham academics.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Giannis Kallika
- Graduate Geotechnical Engineer, URS (MEng Civil and Energy Engineering 2013)
- Clare Breckin
- Senior Engineer, Devon County Council (MSc Road Management and Engineering 2013)
- Professor Dr Low Sui Pheng
- Director of the Centre for Project Management & Construction Law, National University of Singapore
- James Murray
- Project Manager, AECOM (MSc Construction management 2013)