- a cross-historical English poetry symposium
- Wednesday 28 April 2010
- Steve Ellis, ‘Auden's sonnet ‘To E. M. Forster’: the Inner Life and Outer Circumstance’
- Mary Ward, ‘Lullay my fader lullay my brother myn owyn dyre sone lullay’: The Virgin Mary’s Lullaby.
- Hugh Adlington, 'A Minute to Midnight: Marlowe, Faustus, and the Bible'.
- Anthea Ingham, ‘“Ah the singing, ah the delight, the passion ”: Swinburne and the Sapphic Ghost(s)’
- Katy Birch, ‘The Song of the Willi’ by Mathilde Blind and Charles Darwin’s The Descent of Man.
- David Griffith, ‘The Graveyard Slot: Meditations on the Tomb of Ralph, Lord Cromwell (c.1450)'
- Luke Kennard - Poetry Reading (with wine)
Organised by Marion Thain, Sarah Parker and Natalie Jones (Poetry Research Group)