One-day workshop: Characteristics and Impacts of Air Pollution: Recent Advances and Future Directions
- Room NG08 Biosciences Building – R27 on Edgbaston Campus map
- Life and Environmental Sciences, Research
The aim of this one-day workshop is to enable knowledge-exchange as well as informal interactions with colleagues and peers in the field. The workshop is designed to be highly multi-disciplinary in nature and will allow people working across a wide range of thematic areas in the field of air pollution (including measurement and monitoring, modelling, health impacts, climate change, regulation and policy-making) to identify synergies and explore possibilities of collaborative work.
The keynote speakers at the workshop will be:
- Professor Roy M Harrison, Queen Elizabeth II Birmingham Professor of Environmental Health, University of Birmingham
- Professor Duncan Laxen, Managing Director, Air Quality Consultants Ltd. and Professor of Air Quality Management and Assessment at University of the West of England
This one-day workshop is organized thanks to the University of Birmingham’s Roberts funding award 2012.
- The conference will be FREE for delegates to attend
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day: lunch, drinks and nibbles will all be provided free of charge
Find out more about this workshop and how to register.