INLOGOV provides up to date advice and support to local authorities and other related organisations based upon our extensive research and understanding of the practical challenges faced by officers, members and professionals in the field of local governance and public management. We work extensively on the ground with organisations to apply our research understanding helping clients search out new and innovative solutions to complex problems and issues.
Our advice and support services cover many areas but typical examples are;
- Helping managers, officers, leaders and members get the most form the scrutiny process
- Working alongside key professionals and elected members to evaluate strategies and community engagement initiatives
- Assisting in the design of new forms of service delivery
- Developing new forms of commissioning
- Helping to redesign workforce strategies to meet the challenges of working with reduced resources
- Supporting approaches towards a new localism in local government
In addition to the above, we are regularly invited to present our research led thinking at national and regional events bringing innovative, unbiased and independent perspectives on the key issues faced by local authorities.
To find out more, or to have an informal discussion as to how we may be able to help - Contact, Ian Briggs, 0121 414 8089 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sarah Smith, 0121 414 8390 (email@example.com)