Are you an individual planning to invest in your future with a postgraduate qualification? Or are you you an organisation planning to invest in building capacity within your organisation?
If the answer is yes – then register for an INLOGOV Taster Day to find out more about what INLOGOV can offer you or your organisation.
We are holding taster days over the next few months on the following days:
More individuals are responding to the cuts in resources by ensuring that they are suitably equipped for their future by building their skills bases and educational credentials. As careers become ever more competitive within government and the public sector, individuals need to ensure that they possess an extra advantage.
Likewise, local authorities are responding to the cuts in resources by investing in their staff to ensure that they are suitably skilled and equipped in an age when public organisations are delivering more for less. Suitably skilled employees are an essential component of long term organisational sustainability.
By attending a taster day, whether as a self-funding individual or a sponsoring organisation looking to improve the skills base of its staff, you will find out exactly how INLOGOV can help you meet the challenges of working in local government today.
What happens at a Taster Day?
By attending a taster day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a morning lecture and group discussion session hosted by Professor Tony Bovaird on our Executive Programme in Collaborative Strategy (4 day course) in the public sector. The December session will focus upon strategy and the January session on how to formulate strategic options. These sessions will also give you an opportunity to meet existing students.
- Lunch time discussion with tutors on our programmes, and a briefing on how to apply.
- Guided tour of Edgbaston campus
- A tailored session for sponsors who are seeking to support their employees in postgraduate study.
You can book a place at a taster day by completing an online booking form for the date that you wish to attend:
What we offer
We offer taught postgraduate programmes in:
All our programmes offer the opportunity to take undertake them on module-by-module basis, allowing students the flexibility to build up credits towards a postgraduate qualification over a period of time most suitable for them.
Learn more about our postgraduate programmes.
Discounted rates for organisations
Organisations may also be interested in sponsoring their employees to obtain a higher education qualification. We offer discounted rates to organisations who sponsor four or more people to study on our programmes.
Alternatively, we have longstanding experience in teaching 'in-house' bespoke postgraduate programmes tailored directly to the needs of public service and government organisations, also at reduced fee rates.
We can offer:
- Discounted rates to students attending campus-based programmes.
- Tailored programmes delivered directly to the organisation ‘in-house’.
- Blended learning, with a mix of campus-based and online delivery, and mixing traditional assessment with practice requirements.
- External expert practitioners and academics as part of our taught programmes.
- Synthesis between programme requirements and local issues within organisations.
For further information about the Taster Days or the programmes we offer, please contact:
t: 0121 414 7491