Keep up to date with the latest news and events from around the department and the wide-ranging projects our staff and students get involved with. More events throughout the School of Government and Society.
- Wednesday 12th March 2014
- Muirhead Tower, Room 121
- Speakers: Tim Bale (Queen Mary), Isabelle Hertner and Tim Haughton (POLSIS)
Other activities in the school:
- Wednesday 26th March 2014
- Park House, Southfield Room
- We are delighted to announce that Norma Jarboe OBE, Director of Women Count and author of a recent report on gender and leadership in higher education will be joining us on 26 March to discuss her work and the potential benefits for colleagues. The Win:Win network offers a space primarily for academic women at the University of Birmingham to come together, share experiences, develop reciprocal support and facilitate action on issues of gender, diversity, employment, career development and leadership.
- Friday 27th - Saturday 28th June 2014
- Edgbaston campus
- Our Undergraduate Open Days offer you the perfect opportunity to hear first-hand from our current undergraduates and teaching staff about living and learning at Birmingham. You will be able to tour the campus and accommodation, and speak to us about everything from our courses, finance, support services, careers, sports and much much more. There is a comprehensive programme of talks offering you information and advice, so you are able to tailor your day at the University of Birmingham to match your interests and requirements.