The University’s Edgbaston campus is set in 250 acres and has all the facilities of a busy town. Lawns, mature trees and walkways contribute to the peaceful atmosphere and make the campus a wonderful spot for picnics and walking.
How to find us...
The Department buildings of Primary Care Clinical Sciences (PCCS), Public Health, Epidemiology & Biostatistics (PHEB) and Occupational & Environmental Medicine are located by the University railway station.
Link to University Maps
- Health Economics are situated within the Public Health building, building number Y17 on the University Campus map.
- Nursing are located in the Medical School and are number B1 on the University Campus map.
- Occupational & Environmental Medicine are number Y16 on the University Campus map.
- Primary Care Clinical Sciences are building number R28 on the University Campus map.
- Public Health, Epidemiology & Biostatistics are building number Y17 on the University Campus map.
Please note: Public Health staff are also located at 90 Vincent Drive as are some Primary Care staff
Visitor car parking
Visitors to campus are requested to park in any of the 3 pay & display car parks as well as the new multi-storey pay on exit known as the North East Car Park.
- North East Car Park (access via Pritchatts Road) Sat Nav Postcode B15 2SA
- North Car Park (access via Pritchatts Rd) Sat Nav Postcode B15 2SB
- Pritchatts Road Car Park (at the junction with Vincent Drive) Sat Nav Postcode B15 2QU
- Grange Road Car Park (Main Campus) Sat Nav Postcode B15 2TT (for access to the campus)
The first three car parks above are peripheral car parks and can be accessed without entering the main campus. Visitor charges are:
- University Permit Holders £1.00
Non University Permit Holders
- Up to 1 hour £2.00
- 1-3 hours £3.00
- 3-5 hours £4.00
- 5-8 hours £6.00
Visitors who require access to the main campus for business purposes should contact the department they are visiting to request a permit which should be hung from the rear view mirror of their vehicle. Visitors in possession of a hanger style permit issued by the department they are visiting should note that it cannot be used in the North East multi-storey.
Please be advised that enforcement procedures are in place in all University parking areas and penalty notices will be issued to all vehicles that fail to comply with parking regulations.
The University train station is located approximately 2 minutes walk from each of the Department buildings. All inter-city services to Birmingham arrive at New Street Station. At least four trains an hour leave New Street Station on the cross city line (final destination Redditch or Longbridge). The train journey from New Street takes approximately 10 minutes and the University Station is the second stop.