Please note that all participants, including speakers, are required to register in order to be admitted to conference events.
Women’s History Network member rates
Please note: you do not have to be a WHN member to participate in the conference (see below). However, you may find it well worth joining through the WHN website. WHN membership entitles you to the following:
- A discount on virtually all WHN-affiliated conference registration fees
- A copy of Women’s History – this peer-reviewed journal is published three times a year and includes four or more articles, together with book reviews, prize details and WHN news
- A monthly WHN e-newsletter with updates on conferences, events, exhibitions and offers connected with women’s history
- Inclusion on the member’s email list, through which the WHN provide support to members or groups who organise local conferences or other events connected to women’s history
For further information on the WHN, please visit the official website.
Early bird rates will be available until midnight on Friday 9 June. Standard rates will then be available until midnight on Sunday 28 July. Day rates will then be available throughout the conference.
The following packages are available to WHN members only:
- Early bird full conference registration - £100
- Standard full conference registration - £130
The following packages are available to non WHN members:
- Early bird full conference registration - £120
- Early bird full conference registration (students/low income) - £80
- Early bird day rate registration - £50 (to specify which day)
- Standard full conference registration - £150
- Standard full conference registration (students/low income) - £100
- Standard day rate registration - £70 (to specify which day)
Women’s History Birmingham – Walking Tour
As part of the Women’s History Network Conference, Women’s History Birmingham are offering delegates a walking tour of campus. Information is as follows:
- Date: Thursday 31 August 2017
- Time: 18:00
- Duration: 1.5 hours
Meeting point: Bratby Bar, Staff House, University of Birmingham
To register for this activity please contact email@example.com. This event has a limit of 25 participants so it is important to register your place to avoid disappointment.
How to book
To register for the conference, please visit the online shop.