Strategies for research dissemination
- To be confirmed
- Arts and Law, Research
An event for postgraduate researchers.
Research dissemination is increasingly recognised as being key to academic success – not only does it ensure your work has an impact, it is also essential for career progression and profile raising.
This one day event will bring together publishers, academics and postgraduate researchers to explore a range of strategies and tips that will help you to build a public profile and maximise the visibility of your research.
We are pleased to present a fantastic line-up of speakers including the following:
- Patrick McCartan, Publishing Director, Social Science and Humanities Journals, Cambridge University Press
- Professor Matthew Hilton, Editor of Past & Present and Vice Principle, Humanities and Social Science, Queen Mary University of London
- Dr Heide Glaesmer, Editor of Trauma und Gewalt – Forschung und Praxisfelder (Trauma & Violence – Research and Practice), Vice Head, Department of Medical Psychology and Medical Sociology, University of Leipzig
- Robert Langham, Senior Publisher, History, Routledge
- Tom Dark, Senior Commissioning Editor, Society, Economy, Science, Manchester University Press
- Daniel Berze, SVP Academic Publishing (GlassTree.com)
- Professor Matt Houlbrook, cultural historian and PRG lead, School of History and Cultures, University of Birmingham, Editor of Contemporary British History
- Professor Alice Roberts, Professor of Public Engagement in Science, University of Birmingham
Places are limited so sign up now to avoid disappointment – to register please contact Amy Wilkins / firstname.lastname@example.org