To apply for any of our undergraduate or graduate-entry LLB programmes you must apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS), www.ucas.com.
The UCAS codes for our programmes are as follows:
- Three A-levels at grades AAA or equivalent, obtained at one sitting. Re-sits are considered on a case by case basis.
- Applicants sitting the International Baccalaureate will require 36pts overall including the TOK and extended essay.
- Applicants applying for the LLB with French Law or LLB with German Law must achieve an A grade/6 at higher level in the appropriate language.
- We accept most A-Levels provided they have 70% academic content, apart from General Studies and Critical Thinking which we do not accept.
- If you wish to apply for Law with Business then you must have a GCSE in Mathematics at grade B.
- All Applicants for the undergraduate LLB degrees must sit the LNAT.
- We do not interview any applicants.
- Other qualifications are accepted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Applicants for the LLB for Graduates require a 2:1 in a UK honours degree or equivalent. We are also happy to consider candidates with a high 2:2 grade.
- Canadian applicants will be required to achieve a 3.2/4 GPA or B+ average for entry. We are also happy to consider applicants achieving a 3.0/4 GPA or B average.
- Other qualifications are accepted please contact email@example.com for details.
English Language requirements
If your first language is not English you must provide an English language qualification. Recognised qualifications include:
- 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band
If you need to improve your level of English in order to meet the minimum entry-level requirement you may be able attend one of the full-time courses run by our English for International Students Unit.