An LLM degree is a Taught Masters in Law. The programme takes one year (full-time) or two years (part-time) and involves the study of six specialist modules and a dissertation. Applicants must have a good undergraduate degree in Law or equivalent. Our MA programme is inter-disciplinary and requires a degree in one of the related subject areas for entry.
Each of our programmes can be studied full- or part-time. Each individual programme page includes the following information:
- Full information about the programme and its structure
- Entrance requirements & course fees
- Language requirements for international students
- Links to the modules available on that programme
- A video in which staff and students talk about the programme