Euskara can be studied in all 3 undergraduate years in the Department of Hispanic Studies.
It is an optional subject available to all Honours students in Hispanic Studies.
It can also be taken as an MOMD by students from any Department.
The course is taught by Ira Ortigosa Pascual.
Why study Euskara?
- You will have access to an ancient culture
- The mode of delivery is unlike anthing you will have seen before
- The language is unlike any you will have seen before
- You will have your linguistic and cultural assumptions challenged
- It is a rare opportunity to study an important minority language
For further information contact Aengus Ward or Ira Ortigosa Pascual.