Euskara can be studied in all 3 undergraduate years in the Department of Hispanic Studies.
- It is an optional subject available to all Honours students in Hispanic Studies.
- It can also be taken as an MOMD by students from any Department.
- The course is taught by Ira Ortigosa Pascual.
Why study Euskara?
- You will have access to an ancient culture
- The mode of delivery is unlike anthing you will have seen before
- The language is unlike any you will have seen before
- You will have your linguistic and cultural assumptions challenged
- It is a rare opportunity to study an important minority language
For further information contact Aengus Ward or Ira Ortigosa Pascual.