The following list indicates some of the postdoctoral fellowships that we are interested in hosting in Birmingham.
- EPSRC Career Acceleration Fellowships: Up to five years. Must be at an early stage of career and not hold a permanent UK academic post. Deadline October.
- EPSRC Postdoctoral Fellowships in Mathematical Sciences: Up to three years. Must have less than four years postdoctoral experience at the time when the award would be taken up. Deadline October.
- Newton Fellowships (British Academy, The Royal Academy of Engineering and the Royal Society): Two year fellowships with follow-up funding for 10 years. Deadline August.
- The Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 Fellowships: Two-year fellowships for recent PhDs. Deadline end of February.
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships: Up to four years. Deadline January.
- Royal Society University Research Fellowships: Five years followed by an extension of three years. Deadline November.
If you are thinking of applying for a fellowship or would like to know more, please contact:
Mrs Janette Lowe
Administrator, Graduate School of Mathematics
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 6193
For currently available postdoctoral positions please see the university current vacancies webpage, or contact individuals in your area of interest to hear about future possibilities.