Welcome to your Metallurgy & Materials Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Metallurgy and Materials and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- A round-up of new Metallurgy and Materials faculty November 2014 – February 2015
- NucSoc is the University of Birmingham's undergraduate Nuclear Society. We aim to provide the nuclear student body with academic support and socials throughout their time at Birmingham. Will Moncaster, NucSoc Secretary, tells us more.
- A round-up of new Metallurgy and Materials faculty March - July 2014
- Four Nuclear Engineering students visited Xiamen, China, in June to participate in the Clean Energy Science and Technology Summer School.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Tim Johnson
- Technical Director, Tetronics Ltd, PhD Metallurgy and Materials (1990), BSc(Hons) Metallurgy and Materials (1987)