Welcome to your Metallurgy & Materials Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Metallurgy and Materials and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- NucSoc have had an incredible term with more events than ever before. Secretary Rob Arnold tell us more.
- A round-up of new Metallurgy and Materials faculty December 2015 - April 2016
- NucSoc is the University of Birmingham's undergraduate Nuclear Society. We aim to provide the nuclear student body with academic support and socials throughout their time at Birmingham. President Luke Rollings and Secretary Rob Arnold tell us more about their start to the year.
- A round-up of new Metallurgy and Materials faculty July - October 2015
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Tim Johnson
- Technical Director, Tetronics Ltd, PhD Metallurgy and Materials (1990), BSc(Hons) Metallurgy and Materials (1987)