Welcome to your Metallurgy & Materials Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Metallurgy and Materials and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- NucSoc is the University of Birmingham's undergraduate Nuclear Society. We aim to provide the nuclear student body with academic support and socials throughout their time at Birmingham. The 2014/15 and 2015/16 committees, tells us more.
- A round-up of new Metallurgy and Materials faculty March - June 2015
- Professor Ray Smallman sadly passed away on 25 February 2015. Professor Rex Harris pays tribute by sharing his personal reflections on Professor Smallman's life and his time at Birmingham.
- A round-up of new Metallurgy and Materials faculty November 2014 – February 2015
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Tim Johnson
- Technical Director, Tetronics Ltd, PhD Metallurgy and Materials (1990), BSc(Hons) Metallurgy and Materials (1987)