Welcome to your Metallurgy & Materials Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Metallurgy and Materials and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
- A round-up of new Metallurgy and Materials faculty November 2013 – March 2014
- Following his Inaugural Lecture, Ros Dodd met Professor Hanshan Dong to find out more about the internationally leading Birmingham research addressing the challenges of materials engineering.
- A round-up of new Metallurgy and Materials faculty July-November 2013.
- Want to hear about what the Materials Society are up to this year so far? Hear what the BUMS Presidents Geena Rait and Vicky Hatwell have to say.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Tim Johnson
- Technical Director, Tetronics Ltd, PhD Metallurgy and Materials (1990), BSc(Hons) Metallurgy and Materials (1987)