Welcome to your Physics and Astronomy Community: a network for alumni, students, faculty and friends from the School of Physics and Astronomy and part of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Community.
Whether a student, recent graduate or seasoned alumnus, let us know where you are and what you are doing.
EPS Alumni Office
College of Engineering and
University of Birmingham
Connect with us today to keep up to date with the latest news, find old friends or join us at one of our events.
You are welcome to attend the many seminars and talks held at the School, including the fortnightly colloquia.
- A round-up of new Physics and Astronomy staff members March - July 2014
- The University of Birmingham Rocketry Society (UBRS) is the newest and most explosive EPS group yet! Dan Luckett, Maths student and Deputy Director-General, tells us more.
- It's been an exciting and enjoyable year for the Astronomical Society with a growing portfolio of events and projects. AstroSoc President Paul Carter summarises 2014.
There are many ways you can get involved in the School, your relationship with us doesn't end with graduation.
- Diana Wardley
- Partner, Forresters, PhD Physics (1986), BSc Physics (1983
- Noor M. Butt
- Preston Professor of Nano Science & Technology & Chairman, Preston Institute of Nano Science & Technology, Pakistan, PhD Physics (1969); DSc Physics (1993)
- Michael Coleman
- Retired, PhD Theoretical Neutron Physics (1971); MSc course and Prize Reactor Physics (1969); BSc Physics (1968)